Are you a Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the State of Arizona looking for a remote contract position in private practice?
We are hiring Licensed Counselors to work with us.
Why work for us?
Here’s what we offer:
· We provide all the essentials to work in private practice: a secure professional email, access to the secure practice phone number and fax, a HIPPA compliant electronic health record which includes a HIPAA compliant live video platform for sessions; inclusive policies and procedures for direct client practice, and access to a remote work communication platform to communicate with your peers and your supervisor.
· Flexible scheduling: you decide when and how much you want to work.
· The potential to see up to 20 clients a week.
· Remote work: Work from home or wherever you are.
· The ability to treat clients who are insured by several major commercial insurance panels.
· When it comes to billing-we do all the heavy lifting: we handle eligibility/insurance verification, billing, and collections. All you have to do is see clients and document the services you’ve completed within 48 hours.
· We are the custodians of the medical records & maintain the client health records for the minimum amount of time so that you’re compliant with the AZBBHE regulations.
· We do the marketing.
· Scheduling: we screen and book clients for you.
· Clinical Supervision (individual and group supervision): earn clinical supervision hours to get independently licensed in the State of Arizona. For those already independently licensed, you can participate in supervision as a peer. *Participation in peer supervision is an ethical best practice and recommended for all clinicians regardless of clinical status.
Additional reasons to work with us:
· We offer a convenient way to dip your feet into the private practice world by joining an established practice.
· Join a culturally diverse & supportive clinical team.
· Access to hands-on support and mentorship to gain clinical skills. An environment to explore and identify your professional niche.
· Work at the forefront of mental health by being a part of a telehealth trauma-informed clinical team.
· Get paid every two weeks: we pay our contractors twice a month for all completed services. *We can do a fee split or a flat hourly rate.
Who are we?
Trauma Recovery Services of Arizona (TRSA) is a Telehealth Private Practice that serves teens and adults with an array of mental health concerns & symptoms. Our clients reside in the State of Arizona. The practice is based in Goodyear, AZ, and has contractors throughout the State working remotely with one common goal: to provide high-quality, accessible, and trauma-informed behavioral health therapy. We are a diverse company that is owned and operated by a Navajo woman; everyone is welcome at TRSA.
To apply for a position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org